Welcome to HealtheConnection Student Health Services
San Diego State University at Calpulli Center
Hours of operation 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday-Friday
HealtheConnection is not appropriate for urgent medical conditions.
FOR A LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS OR INJURY, CALL 911
To register for HealtheConnection please click on "Register" at the top right of this screen.
To log in please enter your user name and password at the top right of this screen.
Student Health Services will be closed for winter break the following days:
Thursday, December 22nd, Friday, December 23rd,
Monday December 26th thru Wednesday, December 27th, 2016
Use HealtheConnection to:
- Inquire about a non-urgent medical issue
- Renew your prescription
- Request and receive most lab and x-ray test results
- Request an advanced appointment, self-schedule for Self-Directed STI testing, Family PACT and basic immunization appointments
- View and cancel existing appointments
- Update your contact information
HealtheConnection is NOT for:
- Urgent or emergency medical issues
- HIV and pregnancy test results
- Mental health issues
- Drug screening information
- Multiple concerns or complicated medical problems
A staff member will respond to your inquiry by the end of the next business day. If your medical concern requires attention sooner, call 619-594-4325 during business hours or 858-225-3105 after regular hours.
HealtheConnection messages will become a permanent part of your medical record.
This web portal provides access to sensitive health information. HealtheConnection messages will become a permanent part of your medical record. We urge you to consider the implications of sharing access to your private health information with others.
- Please make sure to add HealtheConnection@shsmail.sdsu.edu to your email safe senders list to ensure proper delivery of messages from Student Health Services.
- If you experience difficulties please call the Student Health Services operator at 619.594.4325.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web and is securely maintained by industry standard. We do not share your information with anyone else without your permission unless required by law. For more information regarding Notice of Privacy, visit our website at shs.sdsu.edu